Belay device with assisted braking and anti-panic handle, for all single rope diameters (8.5 to 11 mm)
GRIGRI + is an assisted braking device designed for all climbers, for both indoor and outdoor climbing. It can be used with all single ropes (optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm diameter ropes) and is suited for intensive use. The reduction handle offers exceptional descent control. Two usage modes to choose from, depending on need: top-rope belay or lead belay. The top-rope belay mode and the anti-panic handle make for a more comfortable belay, making the GRIGRI + particularly suitable for learning.
Belay device with assisted braking for indoors and outdoors, designed for all climbers:
- hand motions are the same as with classic belay systems: both hands on the rope. A fall is stopped by tightening the hand on the free end of the rope
- can be used with all single ropes (8.5 to 11 mm in diameter), and optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm diameters
- diagrams for rope installation engraved on belay device (interior and exterior)
- great durability, for intensive use, thanks to the stainless steel wear plate
Exceptional comfort during the descent, thanks to the very controlled progression of the rope feed
Particularly suitable for learning:
- anti-panic handle: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the anti-panic function brakes and stops the descent
- choice of belay mode, top-rope or lead, thanks to the selection knob: top-rope belay mode facilitates taking up slack and makes for a more comfortable belay
- option of locking the belay mode
Weight: 200 g
Rope compatibility: single ropes between 8.5 and 11 mm in diameter
Material(s): aluminum side plates, stainless steel friction plate and wear plate, reinforced nylon handle
Certification(s): CE EN 15151, UIAA
Colors: Gray, Orange, Violet
Guarantee: 3 years
Belay device with assisted braking, for a broad range of single rope diameters (8.5 to 11 mm), designed for the experienced belayer
Designed for the experienced belayer, the GRIGRI is a belay device with assisted braking designed for belaying both in the gym and at the crag. Compact and lightweight, it can be used with single ropes from 8.5 to 11 mm. The assisted braking function improves comfort while belaying, holding a climber or catching a fall. The design of the handled camming mechanism enables exceptional descent control.
Compact self-braking descender
RIG is a compact self-braking descender primarily designed for experienced rope access workers. It has a multi-function handle that allows control of the descent speed and positioning at a work station without the need to tie off the device. The safety clip reduces the risk of dropping the device and facilitates passing of intermediate anchors. And the automatic return system on the handle limits risks in case of an involuntary action by the user.
|10,5 to 11,5 mm
|10,5 to 11,5 mm
Ergonomic handled ascender
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents, the ASCENSION features an overmolded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The ASCENSION handled rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop.
The Petzl Swivel is available in two sizes, the SWIVEL prevents the rope from twisting when the load is turning. Sealed ball bearings offer excellent performance and reliability.
|CE, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
|CE, EAC, NFPA 1983 General Use
Openable cam-loaded rope clamp
Simple to use and ergonomic, the RESCUCENDER is an openable cam-loaded rope clamp designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device.
Designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device
Simple to use, and ergonomic:
- openable cam allows installation or removal of the rope clamp at any point on the rope
- independent safety catches on each side of the device allow easy opening while reducing the risk of accidental opening. These safety catches are equipped with an unlocked indicator.
- cam integrated into frame of device to facilitate handling
- large attachment hole to facilitate carabiner rotation
- integrated cam spring helps avoid accidental snagging and increases durability
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
Weight: 260 g
Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
Rope compatibility: 9-13 mm
Guarantee: 3 years
Starlight Outdoor Education
Where The Adventure Begins!
New Windsor, MD 21776
9am -5pm EST
Even more discounts!
We now have rock-bottom prices!
Our new website is now live
As of now, you can get the most up-to-date information on our new website.