Petzl offers sport and professional harnesses. Full Body, Seat Harnesses as well as Chest Harnesses.
Simple adjustable harness without gear loops
Designed for group activities, GYM is a harness without gear loops that is easy to don, adjust and use, facilitating the instructor's routine. The identification and marking areas simplify management of the equipment inventory. The thick webbing offers great durability for intensive use, both indoors and outdoors.
Simple, adjustable and very durable harness with gear loops
Designed for group activities, PANJI is an extremely durable harness with gear loops that is easy to don, adjust and use, facilitating the instructor's routine. The wide connection point and gear loops are designed for excellent compatibility with JOKO lanyards and TRAC pulleys. The identification and marking areas simplify management of the equipment inventory. The stainless steel DOUBLEBACK buckles and thick webbing optimize durability for intensive indoor and outdoor use, even in salty environments.
Lightweight and comfortable seat harness.
Lightweight seat harness with metal ventral attachment point, to distribute weight between the waistbelt and leg loops. The FALCON features a semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for maximum comfort and self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment. The rear buckle allows a TOP chest harness to be attached.
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Weight||840 g||855 g||885 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
Full body climbing harness for children less than 30 kg
Designed for children weighing less than 30 kg, the OUISTITI harness is especially easy to put on and adjust. It does not require a connector to be fastened, and the adjustment system is difficult for a child to access. The perforated foam structure and the front tie-in point favor comfort while climbing. The rear attachment point allows the child to be connected for other specific activities.
Easy to put on and adjust:
- proper donning is facilitated by holding and shaking the harness from the orange dorsal point
- semi-rigid structure is color-coded (gray foam interior and blue exterior) for easy donning
- primary adjustment is done on the shoulder straps with the DoubleBack buckles
- secondary adjustment, for small or big children, is done with the DoubleBack buckles on the back of the harness
Comfortable to wear on the ground or when suspended:
- quilted closed-cell foam structure on the leg loops, positioning waistbelt and shoulder straps
- does not require connectors to remain fastened, allowing the child to keep wearing the harness for playing without hindrance
- front tie-in point is reinforced and lower, for greater comfort when climbing, particularly during descents
Versatility of use for climbing, youth clubs, and adventure parks
- one size, up to 30 kg
- DoubleBack buckles are out of reach of the child
- front tie-in point is color-coded green, for climbing
- dorsal attachment point is color-coded orange for other specific situations
Material(s): high-strength polyester webbing, closed-cell foam, polyester
Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type B, UIAA
Harness comes in a protective carry bag
Color: Methyl Blue
Weight: 410 g
Waist belt: 58-70 cm
Leg loops: 32-40 cm
Guarantee: 3 years
Starlight Outdoor Education
Where The Adventure Begins!
New Windsor, MD 21776
9am -5pm EST
Even more discounts!
We now have rock-bottom prices!
Our new website is now live
As of now, you can get the most up-to-date information on our new website.